2 cups All-Purpose Flour 1 tsp Corn Starch ½ tsp Baking Powder ½ tsp Baking Soda ½ tsp Salt ½ cup Butter softened ½ cup Light Brown Sugar packed ¼ cup Granulated Sugar 1 large Egg 1 Egg Yolk 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 cups White Chocolate Chips ¼ tsp Blue Food Coloring 6 Chips Ahoy mini and 6 regular size 6 Oreos mini and 6 regular size 12 Candy Eyes
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl place your butter and mix with an electric mixer on low speed for a few seconds to become soft and fluffy.
4. Add in the sugars and cream for another 30 seconds until light and fluffy.
5. Add in the egg , egg yolk, and vanilla. Mix again until well blended.
6. Add in the blue food coloring and mix again to incorporate. Add in more food coloring if needed to achieve the desired hue.
Remember to scrape down the sides of the bowl so no spots go uncolored.
7. Gradually add in the flour mixture in portioned batches, stirring well between each until the flour is just combined.
8. Stir in the white chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.
9. Divide the dough into 6 equal-sized portions of dough.
10. Pick up one portion and flatten it slightly between your palms into the shape of a disc. Place one regular-sized Chips Ahoy cookie on top. Add a regular-sized Oreo cookie on top of that.
13. Bake in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
12. Top the cookie with broken Chips Ahoy cookies and a Mini Oreo. Add your candy eyes to the center of the dough or wait until the cookies have finished baking before adding them (the oven can sometimes melt the eyes).
This will help them to finish the baking process and to set. If you were waiting to apply the eyes, make sure to place them on as soon as the cookies are pulled from the oven.