You're going to love this Oreo iced coffee recipe. Made with actual cookies, this coffee has a perfect mocha flavor in every sip. Your summer drink just got a fun upgrade.
– 2 cups Ice Cubes – 1 ½ cups Brewed coffee – 1 Tablespoon Granulate d sugar – 5 Oreo cookies – 3 Tablespoons Whipped Cream – ½ cup Milk
– Brew your favorite coffee.
– Add the coffee to a tall glass.
– Add in the Oreo cookies. Submerge the cookies. Let rest 1-2 minutes.
– Stir the coffee and cookies with a spoon to break up the cookies into fine crumbs.
– Once the cookies have dissolved, strain them through a fine mesh strainer.
– You will still have some chunks remaining. For a smoother coffee, using a Nut Milk Bag works best.
– You can let the coffee cool more or add it to your drinking glass at this point. Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
– Add in the ice cubes. You'll want enough ice to fill the cup about 2/3s of the way full.
– Add in the milk. You'll want enough to bring the drink to the top of the glass.
– Stir to combine. The cookie pieces will settle at the bottom of the glass.
– Top with whipped cream and an Oreo cookie for garnish.