If you're looking for a tasty lunch option, then look no further because these air fryer tuna melts are a fantastic option any day of the week.
Made in a few short minutes and with minimal prep, these crispy tuna melts are not too far away.
– 4 slices Sandwich bread – 4 Tablespoons Butter, softened – 1 can (5oz) Tuna in water, drained – ¼ cup Mayonnaise – 1 Tablespoon Sweet relish – 1 Tablespoon Yellow mustard – 8 slices Cheese – Salt and pepper to taste
– Start by draining the canned tuna and breaking it up with a fork. This will help to remove a lot of the chunks and make it easier to incorporate into the filling.
– Add the tuna, mayo, relish, and mustard to a small bowl.
– Mix together with a fork until well blended.
– Spared about 1 tablespoon of softened butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place two slices, butter side down into the air fryer.
– Top each slice of bread with one slice of cheese.
– Top with about 1/2 cup of tuna ssalad.
– Add a second piece of cheese on top of the tuna.
– Cover the cheese with one slice of bread, butter side facing upward.
– Toast for 3 minutes at 400 degrees F.
– Flip to the other side and cook for about 2 minutes.
– When both sides are perfectly golden in color, remove them from the air fryer.