Wake up to something warm and inviting with this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Latte. Made with cinnamon, cereal, and coffee, this drink is sweet, spiced, and everything nice.
Cinnamon Simple Syrup – ¼ cup Water – ¼ cup Granulated sugar – ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon Latte – 1 cup Brewed coffee (hot or cold) – ½ cup Milk – 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon simple syrup – 3 Tablespoons Whipped cream – 1 Tablespoon Crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal *for garnish
– In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the water and sugar.
– Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved. Add in the cinnamon.
– Stir until well mixed.
– Add two tablespoons of this cinnamon syrup to a mug and then pour in the coffee. Reserve the rest for future use.
– Add in the milk. Stir to combine. – Top with whipped cream and cinnamon toast crunch pieces. – Serve warm and enjoy!
– Add in the milk.
– Stir to combine.
– Top with whipped cream and cinnamon toast crunch pieces.