Sugar and spice collide with a crunch in this snickerdoodle popcorn recipe. Made with simple ingredients, this buttery popcorn is sure to be a hit on movie night.
– 1 bag plain popcorn – 2 tbsp melted butter – 1 tbsp sugar – 1 tsp cinn – 1/2 tsp salt
– Add your granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt to a small bowl.
– Mix well to combine.
– Pop a bag of popcorn according to the package directions. Remove unpopped kernels.
– Add in the melted butter and toss well to coat.
– Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mixture.
– Toss well to combine.