A fun and festive treat that the whole family can enjoy.
With fresh fruits and a tangy creamy green frosting on top of a sugar cookie, this Christmas Tree Fruit Pizza Recipe is both easy and delicious!
– 1 roll Premade Storebought Cookie Dough – 4 oz cream cheese, softened – 1/2 cup powdered sugar – 1 tsp vanilla – 2 Tbsp lime jello dry mix – 1 cup whipped topping – Your favorite sliced fruits and berries
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– On a floured surface, roll out the cookie dough and cut it to look like a Christmas tree. You may need to re-roll and cut a few times to get it into the shape you want.
– Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and round the edges slightly so that they aren't pointed. This will prevent overcooked or burnt edges.
– Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown and look set. Center will still look puffy and underdone. Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
– In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lime jello until smooth.
– Spoon onto the tree or scoop into a piping bag and cover your cookie tree with frosting, leaving a small rim around it for the edge.
– Add fresh fruits to decorate your tree as desired.