You're going to love this chocolate chip loaf cake recipe. It's a soft and tender cake that's packed with melty chocolate chips, which is EXACTLY what you need right now.
– 1/2 cup butter, soft – 1 cup sugar – 3 large eggs – 1/2 cup sour cream – 1 tsp vanilla – 2 cups flour – 1 tsp baking powder – 1/2 tsp salt – 2 cups chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x4 inch bread loaf pan. Set aside.
– In bowl cream sugar and butter till light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
– Add in eggs, one at a time, beating till smooth.
– Add in sour cream and vanilla, beat again to combine.
– Add in salt, baking powder, and flour. Mix till combined but do not over mix. You want all flour streaks gone, don't forget to scrape down sides of bowl.
– Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour into your prepared bread loaf pan.
– Bake in a standard 8x4 bread loaf pan at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean
– Let cool before slicing.