Chicken nugget wraps are a simple recipe made with only 4 ingredients!
From the crispy lettuce to the soft nuggets and ranch dressing, these wraps are packed with flavor and perfect for lunch.
– 16 cooked chicken nuggets – 1/4 cup Ranch dressing – 1/2 cup cheddar cheese – 4 8" flour tortillas
– Cook your chicken nuggets according to the package directions. Let cool until safe to handle.
– Lay out your tortilla on a clean surface.
– Spoon some dressing onto the tortilla and spread it around, leaving a 1 inch space around the edges.
– Add some lettuce leaves over the top of the ranch dressing.
– Lay about 4 cooked chicken nuggets down the center of the tortilla.
Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the nuggets.
– Begin sealing your wrap by folding up the bottom of the tortilla.
– Bring in the sides, one at a time, while encouraging the bottom edges to go up and into the wrap to seal it closed.
– Once the bottom and sides have been folded in, your wrap is ready to eat.