Ramen with egg and cheese is rich, creamy, flavorful and so easy to make, that you'll want to enjoy it over and over again.
– 4 cups water – 2 packaged chicken instant ramen, discard ONE seasoning packet – 2 tablespoon butter – ¼ cup milk – 2-3 large eggs – ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese – sliced green onion
– Place your water in a large skillet or pan. Add the two ramen noodles and ONE seasoning packet.ecipe Steps
– Cook over medium-high heat on the stove until the noodles can be broken apart with a fork.
– Add in the milk and butter.
– Continue to cook until the butter has melted. Stir as needed.
– Crack your eggs and place on top of the noodles.
– Place the lid onto the pan and continue, reduce to simmer and cook until the eggs are finished to your liking. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
– Remove from heat, lift the lid, and sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs and noodles. Return the lid to the pan.ps
– Let rest for a minute to allow the cheese to melt.
– Top with your garnishes of choice and serve warm.