This cake mix coffee cake is an easy breakfast solution or dessert perfect for any occasion.
Made with just a few ingredients this cake tastes great, especially when served warm with ice cream, yum!
– 1 box Yellow Cake Mix – 1 pkg Vanilla Pudding (3.4oz) – 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil – 3/4 cup Water – 4 large Eggs – 1/4 cup Brown Sugar – 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon – 2-3 Tablespoons Flour for greasing the pan
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
– Spray the inside of your bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and then dust with flour. This will help to prevent the cake from possibly sticking. Set aside.
– In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon to combine. Set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix pudding mix, Vegetable oil, and water until combined.
– Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
– Pour in half of the batter.
– Sprinkle the sugar mixture into the bundt pan over the cake batter and then use a fork or butter knife to swirl it around.
– Top with the remaining cake mix batter.
– Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.