These eggless blueberry muffins will change your world, or at least your way of baking.
With these egg free blueberry muffins, you can avoid allergens and a trip to the grocery store and still get fluffy, tasty muffins for breakfast!
– 2 cups All Purpose Flour – 1 ½ teaspoons Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1 cup Granulated Sugar – 1 cup Milk – 1/3 cup Vegetable oil – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 cup Blueberries
– Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
– Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease well with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with a whisk. Whisk until no flour streaks remain. Do not overmix.
– Gently fold in the blueberries using a rubber spatula.
– Stir until they're just incorporated. You may get purple streaks from some berries if you over mix.
– Fill each muffin tin about 1/2 full. Do not overfill.
– Bake at 400F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375F and cook another 7-8 minutes.
– Your muffins will be finished when a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
– Remove from oven.
– Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing the muffins and transferring them to a wire cooling rack.