A tasty one-person snack or treat isn't far away with this blueberry muffin in a mug. It's a fast coffee cup full of deliciousness and tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin.
Moist, flavorful, and bursting with fresh blueberries, what can be better?
– 4 tablespoon flour – ¼ teaspoon baking powder – ⅛ teaspoon salt – 2 tablespoon sugar – 2 tablespoon coconut oil – 3 tablespoon milk – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 2 tablespoon blueberries
– In your coffee mug mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
– In a separate container, melt the coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix with the milk and vanilla.
– Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
– Gently add in the blueberries and stir together.
– Microwave mug for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes until cooked through and there's a wet spot on the top.