A rich and creamy dessert made from boxed red velvet cake mix and a fast cheesecake batter. Together they're the perfect dessert and taste as great as they look.
– 1 box (15.25oz) Red velvet cake mix – 2 large Eggs – ⅔ cup Vegetable oil Cheesecake – 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened – ¼ cup Granulated sugar – 1 large Egg – ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease your baking dish and set it aside.
– In one mixing bowl combine the oil, cake mix, and eggs.
– In another mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
– Press the brownie mix into the bottom of the baking dish and push up around the sides to create a little lip/crust/edge.
– Pour the cream cheese batter over the brownie and spread it out evenly.
– Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
– Let the cheesecake rest until it's cooled and then place in the fridge for an hour or two for the cheesecake to set before serving.