Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are a 6 ingredient recipe that requires ZERO flour, only egg whites, and still magically comes out chewy, flavorful, and rich.
– 2 ¾ cup Powdered suga – ½ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder – ½ teaspoon Salt – 1 tsp Vanilla extract – 3 large Egg whites, room temperature – ¾ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
– Whisk together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
– Use a spoon to stir in the egg whites and vanilla until the batter looks moistened. It should look thick and wet like a brownie batter. It should never appear to be as thick as cookie dough.
– Fold in the chocolate chips.
– Spoon the batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet in 1.5-2 tablespoon sized scoops. Leave 2 inches of space between each cookie.
– Let the cookies rest on the pan for 30 minutes to develop a skin on top. This means you'll be able to touch them without having the batter stick to your fingers.
– Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
– Cool completely on the pan before removing.