This beer chicken wing recipe is perfect for snacking on during the next football game, but they'd be excellent at a barbecue too!
– 2 lbs chicken wings, thawed – 1/4 cup salt – 1/4 cup brown sugar – 2 cups water, divided – 2 cups beer
– In a pot on the stove dissolve 1 cup of water with salt and brown sugar. Stir as needed.
– Once dissolved, pour the mixture into a bowl with 1 cup of cold water.
– Add in the 2 cups of beer and any add-ins. Stir to combine.
– Place chicken inside bowl, and press down slightly to submerge.
– Cover bowl with plastic wrap and store in fridge for 3-5 hours.
– When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
– Remove chicken from bowl, and place on baking sheet in an even layer (or close to it).
– Bake for 45 minutes. If desired, broil on high 1-2 minutes after baking for a crisper skin.