This tasty one bowl banana bread is the only banana bread recipe you'll ever need.
All the convenience and easy steps come together to create a fluffy moist banana bread packed with yummy flavor.
– 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas – 1/3 cup canola oil (or melted butter) – 1 tsp baking soda – 1/4 tsp salt – 1 tsp cinnamon – 1 tsp vanilla ( – 2 large eggs – 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 1/4 cup brown sugar – 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x4 loaf pan. Set aside.
– In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
– Stir in oil or melted butter.
– Mix in the baking soda and salt.
– Mix in the vanilla, eggs, and sugars until smooth.
– Stir in flour until no flour streaks remain.
– Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
– Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transfering to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.