Serve up some crispy baked chicken quarters with this tasty recipe. A perfect dinner main dish to complement any side.
– 4 chicken leg quarters – 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning – 1 teaspoon Onion powder – 1 teaspoon Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon Paprika – 1/2 teaspoon Salt – 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
– Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
– In a small bowl, add your seasonings. Mix well to combine.
– Place your chicken quarters on the baking sheet. Pat them dry with a clean paper towel. This helps to crisp up the skin as they bake.
– Brush the skin of the legs with olive oil until well coated.
– Sprinkle your seasoning over the chicken and then rub well to evenly coat all sides of the meat.
– Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
– Let the chicken cool for about 5 minutes before serving. Be careful as they will be hot.