Enjoy this blueberry bagel bread pudding recipe any morning of the week, or save it for special occasions and weekends.
Bursting with flavor, fresh berries, and sweetness, this bread pudding is sure to become a fast favorite!
– 4 whole bagels, cubed – 4 tbsp melted butter – 4 eggs beaten – 2 cups milk – 1/4 cup granulated sugar – 1/4 cup brown sugar – 1/2 tsp cinnamon – 1 tsp vanilla – 1/4 tsp salt – 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
– Preheat your oven 350 degrees F and grease the inside of an 8x8 baking dish or a 2 quart sized casserole dish. Set it aside.
– Cube your bagels into 1 inch sized pieces and place them into the prepared baking dish.
– Drizzle melted butter over the top of the bread.
– In a mixing bowl combine all of the other ingredients until smooth and well blended.
– Pour the mixture over the top of the bagel pieces. Try to get it to coat as much surface space as possible.
– Lightly press down on the bread so that it's submerged into the egg mixture and becomes wet.
– Top with some whole blueberries, if desired.
– Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.