This maple bacon dip is a perfect blend of sweet and savory goodness in every bite.
Homemade caramelized bacon, maple syrup, and rich cream cheese come together like never before. Serve this dip as an appetizer or for brunch!
– On a foil lined baking sheet with a metal wire rack on top, lay down your bacon slices and top with half of the brown sugar and maple syrup. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
– Cream together the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar in a medium sized mixing bowl until smooth.
– Add in the remaining brown sugar and maple syrup.
– Cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
– When the bacon is cooked, cut it into small pieces and add to the bowl of cream cheese, reserving a few pieces for garnishing the top of the dip.