– Brussel sprouts – Onion – Bacon strips – Olive oil – Ranch seasoning mix
– Measuring Cups – Measuring Spoons – 12-inch Cast Iron Skillet – Wooden Spoon
1. Heat a 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until warm.
2. Add in the bacon strips and cook until crisp on both sides. Remove bacon and drain all but 1 tablespoon of grease from the pan. when bacon is cool enough to handle, chop into tiny bits.
3. Add in your diced onions and cook for about 1 minute until soft.
4. Add in the brussel sprouts and olive oil. Cook until the brussel sprouts are browned and softened. This will take about 15-20 minutes. Remember to stir occasionally to prevent burning.
5. Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and bacon bits. Toss well to combine.
6. Remove from heat. Serve warm