This vegan banana bread made with applesauce is a delicious and soft, quick bread recipe you'll want to make over and over. It's tender, moist, and just as great cold as it is fresh from the oven!
– 3 large ripe bananas (about 1 1/2-1 3/4 cups mashed) – 1/3 cup applesauce – 1/4 cup vegan milk of choice – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour – 1/4 tsp salt – 2 tsp baking powder – 1/2 tsp baking soda – 1/3 cup granulated sugar
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
– Grease and lightly flour your bread pan and then set it aside.
– Peel your bananas and add them to a large mixing bowl. Mash with a fork until no large clumps remain.
– Add in the applesauce, vanilla, and milk. Mix again to combine.
– Add in the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well to combine.
– Pour into your prepared bread loaf pan.
– If desired, top with sliced bananas (for appearances).
– Bake for 50 min-1 hour or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and comes out clean.
– Let the bread cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing and transferring to a wire cooling rack.