Serve up something sweet and crunchy with these air fryer cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. Made with just a few basic ingredients, you can have a tasty treat in minutes.
– 4 flour tortillas (8 inch) – 1/2 cup granulated sugar – 4 tablespoon butter, melted – 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– Add your sugar and cinnamon to a small bowl. Mix together until well combined.
– Melt your butter in another bowl and brush it over the front and back of a flour tortilla.
– Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the butter. Rub the sugar mixture around the front and backside of the tortilla to coat it well.
– Use a pizza cutter to slice the tortilla into wedges. Repeat with all tortillas.
– Line your air fryer basket with some parchment paper and lay the cinnamon-coated tortillas in an even layer on the parchment.
– Air fry for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees F. Make sure to shake the basket halfway through.
– After the chips are finished, remove them and place them on a wire rack or plate to cool before serving. Be careful as they will be hot.