With this air fryer canned corn recipe, you'll have a simple yet delicious buttery corn dish ready in minutes flat.
– 15 ounce can Whole Kernel Corn, drained – 4 Tablespoons Butter - sliced – 1/4 teaspoon salt – 1/4 teaspoon pepper – 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon paprika – Handful Fresh Parsley - chopped
– First, find an oven safe baking dish that can fit within your air fryer. I used an 8 inch cake pan and had plenty of space in my 8 quart air fryer, but you may need to use a different pan depending on what size your air fryer is.
– Open your corn, drain, and rinse before adding to an 8 inch cake pan.
– Add the seasonings.
– Mix well to combine.
– Top with pads of butter.
– Air fry at 400F for 8 minutes.
– Remove from air fryer. Mix and top with fresh parsley (if using).