Making homemade tortilla chips is even easier than you think with this healthy air fryer tortilla chips recipe! Made in minutes and perfectly crispy, the only thing missing is some salsa and guacamole.
– 4 corn tortillas (6 inch) – 4 tablespoon olive oil – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– Brush both sides of a corn tortilla with some olive oil. Repeat for all tortillas.
– Slice the tortilla into triangle wedges. Repeat for all tortillas.
– Add to your air fryer in an even layer in the basket.
– Air Fry for 3-4 minutes. Add in a few sprinkles of sea salt and then shake the basket to coat them all well.
– Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the chips are no longer wet looking.
– After the chips are finished, remove them and place them into a serving dish. Be careful, as the chips will be hot.