If you're looking for a fool-proof, can't fail, easy dessert recipe that is sure to hit the spot, look no further than this 2 ingredient lemon cake bars recipe.
It's soft, sweet, tangy, and so good you'll want to finish the pan's worth to yourself.
– 1 can Lemon pie filling – 1 box Angel food cake mix (just the dry stuff!) – Powdered sugar *optional for topping
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease the inside of a 9x13 baking dish.
– In that baking dish combine the dry angel food cake mix and the lemon pie filling until well mixed.
– Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until a butter knife can be inserted into the center and come out clean.
– Slice your lemon cake into squares and then dust with powdered sugar before serving.
– Let the cake cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.