You are going to love this time-saving bread recipe. 2 Hour No Knead White Bread is perfect for round loaves and loaf pans, so you can have artisan bread or sandwich bread ready in no time.
– 3 cups bread flour (all purpose works too) – 2 teaspoons instant or RapidRise yeast – 1 teaspoon salt – 1 1/2 cups hot water (up to 130° F) – about 2 Tablespoons extra flour for shaping
– Add the flour, yeast, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine.
– Add in your warm water.
– Stir until it's well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10 minutes.
– Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour onto a clean work surface.
– Dump your dough onto the floured surface. Press the dough out with your hands.
– Fold the dough over about 10 times. Press it flat between each fold.
– Gather the dough and shape it into a round ball.
– Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet or in a greased loaf pan. Let rest uncovered for 1 hour.
– When the dough has doubled in size, preheat the oven to 425F.
– Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden in color and the internal temperature reaches 195-200F.
– Let the bread rest for at least 1 hour before slicing.