Looking for a refreshing summer drink but don't want to share? This single-serving lemonade is perfect for making a tall glass of your favorite drink. No pitchers are required.
– 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (1-2 large lemons) – 1/4 cup Sugar – 3/4 cup Hot Water – Ice Cubes – 1 small Lemon, sliced *for garnish
– Add your sugar to a tall 16-ounce drinking glass.
– Add in your warm water and stir until the sugar looks dissolved.
– Add in the lemon juice and stir to mix.
– Now add in ice and stir again to cool the drink down.