Oreo pie crusts are always a fabulous option to use with your cream pies, cheesecakes, and tarts but take them to the next level with fun colored sprinkles. Making this Oreo pie crust with sprinkles is easy and fun thanks to the burst of colors between every chocolate-filled bite.
Oreo tart crust
There are so many fun options for this colorful pie crust ranging from pies to tarts. It looks great in either pan and is always an unexpected fun twist to your dessert.
Match themes for holidays and parties or stick with the simple rainbow mixtures for maximum color in every slice.
This pie crust is super easy to make and doesn't take much time at all to prepare. You're going to love this fun twist of a recipe for all your future Oreo crust desserts.
Oreo pie crust ingredients
- Oreo cookies
- Sprinkles (the jimmies kind not nonpareils)
What you’ll need to make this recipe
BeeyondCereal is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Food processor or blender
- Mixing bowl
- Pie pan or tart pan
Tips for making baked Oreo pie crust recipe
While this pie crust is baked to help it set I do not recommend using it with baked fillings. Baked fillings may cause the sprinkles to deteriorize and leave the crust not looking as fabulous as it could.
Great filling ideas include cream pie fillings, no bake cheesecakes, and chocolate ganaches if you're looking for a more traditional tart idea.
FAQ's about Oreo pie crust
I recommend sticking with the jimmies type of sprinkles and nothing else. The nonpariels will be hard to chew and not show up well due to size whereas confetti sprinkles wont look be able to show off their fun shapes. Jimmies will hold up to the moisture, minimal baking, and still look great. Use any colors preferred.
How to make Oreo pie crust with sprinkles
In a food processor blend your Oreo cookies (filling and all) into a fine crumb.
Place the crumbs into a large mixing bowl.
Mix together with the sprinkles and melted butter until well mixed.
Place the crust mixture into your tart or pie pan and press down into the bottom and sides to form crust.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Fill with desired non-baked fillings (like custards, puddings, cheesecake, etc).
More great recipes to try
- Homemade Peach Pie Filling
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crustless Veggie Quiche
- Creamy Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta
- Brownie Mix Cookies
- Cherry Coke Cupcakes
Oreo Pie Crust with Sprinkles
- 24 Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup Jimmies sprinkles
- 6 tablespoon Butter melted
- In a food processor blend your Oreo cookies (filling and all) into a fine crumb.
- Place the crumbs into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together with the sprinkles and melted butter until well mixed.
- Place the crust mixture into your tart or pie pan and press down into the bottom and sides to form crust.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Fill with desired non-baked fillings (like custards, puddings, cheesecake, etc).
How to make into a cream pie
- Make a box of cooked chocolate pudding according to package instructions until thickened.
- Pour filling into the prepared crust and lay a piece of plastic wrap over the top to prevent a thick film from being created.
- Place pie in fridge to chill and set for several hours until cold.
- Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.